Stress Free Shopping At Christmas:
Try to avoid weekends as these will always be the busiest times and hunt down the bargains on offer. Boots routinely offer a 3 for the price of 2 and their gift range is usually pretty generic with something for everyone. For those members of the family who you don't want to spend too much of your hard-earned on there are plenty of bargain stores to pick presents up from as well as the usual BOGOF deals that proliferate at the stores most of the year round.
Don't forget to try and avoid shopping on Christmas Eve otherwise you'll join the legions of men looking for a last-minute gift to placate their other halves having realised that a potted plant and a small box of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Selection probably isn't going to guarantee a pass out to the pub on Christmas Day lunch time!
The Away PA however, can make the whole experience much more pleasant.
- make gift recommendations and compare prices
- purchase selected gifts on your behalf and have them gift wrapped
- organise delivery of gifts, food hampers, etc
- mail out all your Christmas cards in good time and build a database for next year
- select special cards for close family and friends
- stock up your pantry with selected Christmas goodies
- have your home or office professionally decorated
- organise your Christmas party
OR EMAIL: email@example.com
Click here for a free Christmas Card List check list.